The following information must be submitted together with the application (both online or downloaded):
- proof of payment of the non-refundable registration fee of R350
- the applicant’s unabridged birth certificate or a birth certificate accompanied with both parents’ ID copies
- applicant’s latest school report (where applicable)
- a valid study permit or proof of application thereof, in the case of non-South African citizens
- proof of legal guardianship (where applicable).
Application Download Process
- Download the relevant Admissions Application
- Completed applications must be emailed to the respective admissions manager:
Online Application Process
- Complete the online Admissions Application by entering details of the Contact (Parent/s) and the Pupil/s fields. Please ensure to fill in all details.
- After submitting the application, the primary contact will receive an email response with a username and password to access the application. Please read through the Terms and Conditions before submitting.
- The contact will be able to log into the portal using the username and password to upload, edit details and complete the application form. To return to the application, revert to the Admissions application selecting the online application option. Click on the login button positioned on the right side of the page.
- The contact will receive an email acknowledging receipt of the application. Only then is the application complete.
Online Application Forms
Please do not hesitate to contact our Admissions Offices should you require assistance with the online application. Our Admissions offices are open between 07:30 and 16:00.